Thursday, September 21, 2006

A Song On My Heart

You know, I was thinking. I woke up with a song on my heart this morning. It is an old song that I have sung a number of times but haven't heard it in years. Here is the song:

Deeper than the ocean and wider than the sea
Is the grace of the savior for sinners like me
Sent from the father and it thrills my soul
Just to feel and to know that His blood makes me whole

His Grace reaches me, yes His grace reaches me
And will last for eternity
Now I'm under His control, and I'm happy in my soul
Just to know that His grace reaches me

Higher than the mountains and brighter than the sun
It was offered at Calvery for everyone
Greatest of treasures and it's mine today
Though my sins were as scarlet, He has washed them away

His Grace reaches me, yes His grace reaches me
And will last for eternity
Now I'm under His control, and I'm happy in my soul
Just to know that His grace reaches me

This song goes very well with this scripture from Romans 8:39-39:

38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

No matter what may be happening in your life right now, whether you perceive it as good or bad. It does not change who God is and the salvation that you have through His son Jesus. God's grace will reach you on the mountain, God's grace will reach you in the valley. God's love will overflow abundantly during the hard times and His mercy will last eternally! God doesn't changed based on my feelings or moods, He is absolutely consistant. But my feelings and moods can be changed based on God's grace, mercy and love. Do you hear and see God today? Are you listening and looking? Be blessed beyond belief today.

1 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope I didn't screw up that song in your head this morning! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home