Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Reunion

You know, I was thinking. The daddy/daughter reunion has happened. This is the first of what I hope to be many times that I visit with Sarah! The evening started out quite emotionally (as expected) and ended with us beating a couple of her friend at euchre. It has been a great start of a very short visit, but it is going to be a great one. I love my little girl very dearly and am excited about what God has for us.

It is very late and I am ready to get some sleep, I am sure that I will share more as the weekend progresses. Be blessed beyond belief today.


8 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Remember that children, marriages, and flower gardens reflect the kind of care they get."
- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing some of those moment, brother. What a blessing...for us, yes, but much more for you!! Be Blessed!

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW from you and Sarah, At least she left me a message. Just kidding, you both sound sooooo happy, finally is all I have to say, oh and I can't wait to see her. Love ya your favorite niece :)

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

congratulations on the reunion, how happy you must be! The only thing I have to add is Praise God!

 
At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you get to yell game?

 
At 6:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you being married! WEEKEND INTERNET ACCESS!!

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome Doug. Doug married with children...who'd a thought?

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

YIPPEE!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home