Monday, February 12, 2007

Truly Humbled

You know, I was thinking. How incredibly blessed I am to have the friends and family that I have. I have truly been humbled by the out pouring of love and concern coming from all of you. I have been blessed and comforted by both your words and actions over the past few days. Although the outcome of everything really does lay in the hands of the Father, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am loved and I will be fine. Let me leave you with this today from Romans 8:18:

I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.

Be blessed beyond belief today.

1 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger Tortikat said...

You're in our prayers, Doug, both personally and in our small group out here in Minnesota!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home