Friday, March 02, 2007

Month Number Two & All Is Well

You know, I was thinking. Well, I guess you guys are getting pretty tired of hearing me go on and on and on and on about Rachel and me. Too bad 'cause you're about to get a little more of it right now. You see today is our second month aniversary. Two months of wedded bliss. Life is very busy but good and we are rolling with all of the punches as they come. I could bore you with how much we are in love or how God brought us together or even how we make the other person a priority in our lives but I have already done that in other postings. Let me just say this if I may, I love my wife.

Some of you have no clue as to what it took to bring this relationship together and some of you do. Many years, prayers and lonely days went by for the Pudgeman before he found the right woman. So all of you who read this blog on a regular basis will just have to put up with this kind of stuff. God has blessed me beyond belief and I hope he does the same for you today.

8 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh trust me he did, and does. love me

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog is becoming more frilly than Whitney Houston singing the National Anthem!

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Pretty soon he will probably change his template to flowers or somethin'

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

It's your blog, and you can put whatever you want on it. People can stop reading whenever they wish! I for one love reading about you guys, especially since I know and prayed about your loneliness with you! So tell them to buzz off if they are complaining.

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say we sneak a copy of the theme from "Love Story" on his blog so it plays whenever you surf to it. *snicker snicker*

Seriously, it is wonderful to know there are people in love and not afraid to shut it to the world ... or to the blogosphere.

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Hey Russ and Jay you are just going to have to accept this sensative side of the Pudgeman! Sammy and Raivynn I would like to thank you for your support in this matter. B4T

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Sooo...you get hitched and then get all mushy on us?
Your just a Big Hairy Teddy Bear!

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

YES I AM! Man I love this country! B4T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home