Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Victoria Grace Fraley

You know, I was thinking. Well the big day came for Jamie and Ronda. Victoria Grace was born on 3/12/07 at 3:28 a.m. I know this because I got the call at 4:01 a.m. That's what I get for telling Jamie "let me know when it happens!" He takes me so literal sometimes. But I held off a day just to be fair to my nephew. He tried to put this picture on his blog but the link doesn't work for some reason. So here is Victoria Grace Fraley, be blessed beyond belief today.


9 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our next first basemen!

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

You just never know. But I think that you might need to have another person between her and her daddy. He is getting old you know. B4T

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be Jacob he is an awesome ball player!!!!

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Raivynn said...

Sooooo cute!

Congrats to the parents! ^.^

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!!!

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Id like to see a picture of Jamie laying on his side sucking his thumb....cause this baby looks way too much like him!

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's it feel to be a great uncle?

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

This is 20th time I have become a great uncle so I'm getting used to it. B4T

 
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is just wonderful....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home