Sunday, July 01, 2007

I Done Got Tagged

You know, I was thinking. It was bound to happen and now it has, I got tagged by Stef and now I've got to list 5 things that I dig about Jesus and then tag five other people. So here we go with the list:

1. He love me first.

2. He knew that He didn't have to worry about what to wear, eat or a place to live because He was the son of God! Amazing that I still struggle with that worry thing now and again.

3. Jesus really cares about people and desires to have a relationship with them.

4. Jesus loved to take on the common thought of the day and make fools out of those that thought they were wise.

5. He hung out with some other very cool guys! I guess I'm a little partial to that Simon the Zealot guy.

So, I am going to go out and tag:

Raivynn
Bruiser
Jimmy
Pastor Tom
Sammy

Be blessed beyond belief today!

3 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you tag others who have been tagged? Pretty much all you on my blogroll have been tagged already ... and others that aren't would prolly send me email bombs if i sent them this ... hehe

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Uh.........I dunno, I would have to refer to the blogfather for a ruling on this one. Russ, what's your thoughts? B4T

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was tagged twice, I just combined the two on my post.

Try tagging someone you read but don't know well. Could lead to some good conversations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home