Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ditching The Dish

You know, I was thinking. The lovely Mrs. M and I made the decision to get rid of the satallite dish and go to cable. The biggest reason for this decision was the fact that we could not get high speed internet in our area. No DSL or anything was available with the exception of cable. So after careful consideration and quite a bit of number crunching we decided that the switch was both a good idea and fiscally responsible (we save some dough)! So right now I am blogging on our new high speed connection while using my laptop in the dining room (oh yeah, I hooked up an in house wireless network as well)!
I believe that I will probably blog more often and can certainly become more effective at a new job search.
Also, for those of you who have chimmed in about my knees. I have been doing great the last few days. The big question now is how long will it last? Only time will tell! But life here in Oakland county ain't so bad these days. It's a pretty good life when you have a fantastic wife, good kids and a reason to get out of bed in the morning! God has blessed me richly and I know that He will always provide. Be blessed beyond belief today.

4 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need to golf so I can evaluate those knees more closely.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Amen! B4T

 
At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a re-match!

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Let's do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home