Monday, July 02, 2007

Six Months Today

You know, I was thinking. Exactly six months ago today Rachel, Micheal, Daniel and I started our lives together! In six months we have faced ice storms, extreme cold, getting a drivers liscense, changing contractors on the house, high school graduation, final exams, eye cancer and having my plant close down! I wouldn't trade my life with anyone else right now. I love these people with all my heart and would do anything for them. We are healthy, happy and serving God to the best of our ability. God has blessed us beyond my ability to understand and I am truly glad that we didn't wait until July 14th to get married.
"Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness and all these things will be given to you as well!"
Be blessed beyond belief today.

3 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on six months!

 
At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice photo, a pretty good likeness, don't you think? Congratulations to all of you!!!

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

congratulations my friend!
matt 6, second only to romans 8 in my favorite chapters of the bible.
see you in the morning

 

Post a Comment

<< Home