Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Prayers Answered

You know, I was thinking. I am sitting here at work at almost 7 p.m. I have reached my 12th hour of work today and am almost wrapped up. I am working late to tie up some loose ends before going on vacation, which by the way was supposed to start two days ago. I was asked (very politely I might add) if there was any way that I could work the first two days of this week. I had no other plans but to goof off for these two days so I said the I would do the work. Glad I did! There has been more activity the last two days than any of us could handle and I am glad that I made the decision to be here. I am thankful for how God has absolutely blessed my career and even though I have been putting in more hours lately I am still very thankful. I prayed for this for a long time. I was so frustrated and angry because of my job situation. I began to pray that God would give me a new job or improve the situation I was in. He chose option two. I am grateful that I have what I have in my life. I am truly the most blessed man living today, not because of anything that I have done, but because of a great God above. He has made everything good and has continued to be with me through many trials and challenges. I guess what I am saying is to be like Paul in his letter to the Phillipians and learn to "be content in every situation"!
I will not be out in the blog world for about a week so I pray blessings on all of you and hope that you will find God in everything that you do. Be blessed today!

2 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Pete said...

I am glad that you can find the blessings in your job.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

I will praying for your safety and sandy's, lol. Please keep praying for my wife and I, we are still struggling to adjust to life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home