Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Mental Instability

You know, I was thinking. Most of the people that I am close to and love dearly just aren't wrapped too tightly! I mean, I associate with a bunch of crazies and lunatics! But what is the benchmark for normality? What does a saine person really look like. I think what it boils down to is that I associate with a bunch of people that are real. They are not afraid to be who they really are around me, nor am I afraid to be who I really am around them. This became abundantly clear this past weekend while I was on vacation. I realized that my life is more transparent now than it ever has been. I like being who God made me to be and sometimes (alright most of the time) I am a little bit nutz! But are those people I associate with really that crazy or am I just able to bring out the inner crazy person that is sitting inside of them just waiting to get out? Either way, it's just good to be who you are! Do yourself this favor today (understand this is not an original thought, just a stolen one that is very good), dance like nobody's watching, sing like nobody's listening, and live today as if it were your last. Be blessed today.

5 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Authenticity makes life so much easier.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger loved truly said...

TRUE THAT....MY SON CALLS ME CRAZY IT IS FUNNY HOW WHEN YOU ARE REALLY CLOSE TO SOMEONE YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM BEING YOU.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger big j said...

I'm not nut you just think I am. :->

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Tortikat said...

I think a lot of genious is born out of craziness. Crazy and slightly cracked people are more fun too! :>)))

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger wowgirl said...

for some reason this post is striking some familiar chord in me :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home