Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Whatcha Doin?

You know, I was thinking. God has a funny way of doing things sometimes. There are days that I see the hand of God guiding me and leading me where he wants me to go. But there are times when I feel his presence and know that he's there but I have no idea what he is doing with me at that time. I know that I am in his will. I know that I am doing my best to be obedient. I absolutely trust God and will follow him willingly no matter what. But I find myself more and more asking the question. What are you doing with me Lord? Where are you taking me? And the Lord remains silent and gives me a look that says "trust me"! So, I do! Now, the road God chooses to take me down sometimes in a smoothly paved highway, sometimes it's a rocky dirt road. Sometimes God allows me to set the cruise at 70 mph and just kick back and enjoy the ride. Then there are times God puts me behind a school bus and I have to stop every 50 feet or so. But there is one thing that is certain, I get where I need to go at exactly the right time. For that I am thankful and have a reason to praise him today. What kind of road are you on? Are you in the Father's will? How can you know for sure? Where is God leading you today? Did he make it known to you or did he just give you that look that says "trust me"? Be blessed beyond belief today.

2 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

I don't know what kind of road I am currently on, it seems to be smoothing out a bit. I am trying to be in God's will, but I fail a lot. I don't know where He is leading me, but I am trusting that He knows better than I.
great post today buddy

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger wowgirl said...

boy...you know I'm definitely on the (non-icecream) rocky road, but I like it when I am able to simply feel curious able where God's purpose is in my trial. Is the lesson for me? Am I simply a player in a larger lesson for another?? I dont suppose it truly matters as long as focus remains a constant...eyes up ladies and gentlemen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home