Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Feeling Wierd

You know, I was thinking. I got this funny feeling on the way into work today and no it wasn't gas. I have this uneasiness about me and I am not sure why. There have been a lot of battles raging on the past few weeks and I know that I have had my share of those but this doesn't seem like that. I feel like I should be prepared for something and that I am not sure what that something is! Maybe that's the way it should be all the time. You know that idea of being "ready in season and out of season"! But it's not like that this time around.
Through all of this I still am excited! I had a great time of worship and prayer on the way in to work this morning. I even had a chance to speak to #1 before I left the house this morning. He and Christina are very busy down in West Virginia and are planning on traveling back tomorrow evening if everything goes as planned. So, I am not battling, I am not struggling, I am not depressed, I am not weary, I am not doubting..........I'm just uneasy! Pray about this one folks, maybe by the end of the day I will know something but for now just praise God and allow him to do is will. Be blessed beyond belief today.

3 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Why take away that gas line from me?

Anyway, I'll put you on my list brother!!

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

I will pray for you right now..

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Thanks all for your prayers of support. I still don't know what is going on but I am with in agreement about Tom's comments about feelings. They can be the enemy and take our focus off of God. I have kept the worship music going at my desk and so far am doing fine. Like I said I can't put my finger on this, it's just wierd. B4T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home