Friday, October 07, 2005

A Person In Christ

You know, I was thinking. If I were to break life down to some of its most simplist thoughts I would come to the conclusion that there are only really two types of people in life. People who are in Christ and people who are in crisis! People who have Jesus as their focal point know how to resolve conflict and can realize the truth of Phillipians 4:13 and Romans 8:28. If we live a life focused on the Father then we learn how to deal with all of life's ups and downs. If we do not have this focus then anything that the world throws at us can send us tumbling endlessly. A bad day, a down turn in the stock market, losing a job, children being sick, losing a loved one or just having a day that you just feel defeated can have a huge impact on those who don't know Jesus. So today's question is simple are you a person in Christ or a person in crisis. Only you can make that decision. Be blessed beyond belief today.

5 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Crisis, a turning point. If you are not in Christ then you are contantly at a turning point! My comments make even more sense with this definition. If you are not in Christ you are always at a turning point! Where you turn (or who you turn to) will make or break your salvation. Great insight this morning my brother. Let's set up some real one on one debate time though, I miss it to. B4T

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger SoundGuy4JesusChrist said...

That makes alot of sense, considering when I came to know Christ I was in a serious crisis mode. I don't think I would have turned around if it weren't for God knocking me off of the fence and making me choose. However I don't advise waiting for the "Holy 2 X 4" to make up your mind for Him.

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

AMEN! I've been hit with that holy 2 X 4 more often than I care to admit. Welcome to the wonderful world of Pudge. B4T (be blessed beyond belief today).

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Kodiak said...

Need a steam roller?...I do.
\o/

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

people who are in Christ can have crises too. The difference is, no matter which way the point turns, Christ is still there.
A crisis such as a lost loved one, job, illness is still a crisis, but it doesn't have to be a dead end.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home