Thursday, June 01, 2006

What Might Have Been!


You know, I was thinking. Back in the sixties I had an opportunity to start my career in acting. I was given the opportunity to have a screen test and was actually offered the part of Captain James Tiberius Kirk on a brand new series that was to be called "Star Trek". I turned down the part to continue my education and move on into first grade! Man if I'd have known then what I know now, I just might have taken that part. Here's the picture that was taken on the set that day.
I guess I'll just have to be satisfied that I am who I am and not some big Hollywood star! Be blessed beyond belief today.

5 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sure looked old when you were in first grade! Or were you the Taylor Hicks type with grey hair early?

Regardless, I'm glad you chose Captain Cookout over Captain Kirk!

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

you're so crazy!

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

You know, I have to give credit where credit is due. ONOM sent me this picture last week and I have just been waiting to break it out. B4T

 
At 5:56 AM, Blogger Kodiak said...

Just how old are you? You said you started dated...I guess I wasn't thinking carbon 14. :-D

 
At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beam me up, Scotty!!Pudge, you must have caught on to the reruns cuz your are not old enough to remember when they were originally on TV!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home