Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My Anniversary!

You know, I was thinking. It was exactly one year ago today that I posted my first blog article! Much has happened during this time but one thing remains a constant...................I am the Pudgeman. I have done a little digging through the archives and decided that I would once again share with you that very first posting from May 23, 2005:

The Wonderful World Of Pudge

Well it was bound to happen and it finally did. Doug E. Pudge is now blogging. My goal over the next few weeks is to give you thoughts from an original Pudge point of view. Remember that posts on this blog are absolutely the opinion of blogmasterdoug and are by no means meant to do anything except to make you think. So, you might want a better definition of what is the original Pudge point of view. Let me give you a ferinstance. If some liberal starts whining and crying about the mistreatment of animals and yet supports the killing of inocent babies. They will be called out on the table and given a Pudging. If someone is out there preaching another gospel other than that of Jesus, they will be given a Pudging. You may disagree with me, dislike me, disrespect me and disallusion me but you will never discourage or disuade me from printing what is my version of the truth. Today is the day that the Lord has made, what have you done with it? Have you testified today of God's goodness? Have you shared with someone God's plan for their life? Have you told a friend, family member or co-worker that you love them? Hey, being a Jesus freak is a full time job. One that needs to be taken seriously. Remember "that neither height nor depth, neither angels or demons, niether government taxes or battles with your neighbor, neither your boss or your co-worker, nor anything present or future can ever in any way shape or form separate you from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus" (Rom. 8:31 ff that has been Pudged for your enjoyment). Be blessed today.

I have made a couple modifications over the past year, as you can see this very first posting did not have the traditional "You know, I was thinking" introduction, and I have changed the salutation from "Be blessed today" to "Be blessed beyond belief today". All in all I do believe that I have stuck to the original intent of why I began blogging in the first place. I wanted to make people think. I want people to think about what is going on in the world around them and what is going on with their relationship with the Father. Not every post this past year has quite hit the mark that I set out to hit, but the majority of them did and I am glad that I wrote them.
I will leave you with this thought, "you don't have to be crazy to read the stuff that I write, but you will understand it better if you are"! Be blessed beyond belief today.

5 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've done some digging and this is my first response to your blog:

I love being Pudged for my enjoyment!! Have a pudgerific day my friend!!!

ps. i'm the first of the first on this blog!!

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Ah yes, memories! B4T

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger where's jim? said...

nobody goes here any more, it is too crowded..

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heureux anniversaire!

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger where's jim? said...

I tried to think once, and nothing happened!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home