Thursday, May 18, 2006

Thinking Thursday

You know, I was thinking! God is indeed good in all things. I have shared numerous times on this blog about both the challenges and victories that the Pudgeman has had over this past year. I have been learning to rejoice in all things and to give glory to God no matter what my current circumstance might be. I often think about what my life might be like if it weren't for the direct intervention of the Father or His people in my life. What if I didn't believe in an all knowing and all caring creator? What if I believed that it was indeed all up to me to acomplish anything in my life? I cannot even fathom the depths of the depression that would envelop me! The fact is that if it weren't for the love of the Father and His people, I probably wouldn't even be alive today! If I were, the likelihood is that I would be either misserable or in prison or both! I am so selfish without the love of the Father! My life has been a great one so far (I haven't always been able to say that) and I am looking forward to whatever God has in store for the rest of it. What about you? Where would you be if it weren't for the Father? Or even better since I do not know every reader of this blog, is the Father a part of your life? The most quoted verse in the Bible is also the most powerful: "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (KJV for you know who). God bless you beyond belief today.

3 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it were not for the Father I would probably be where I deserve. That would be dead and in Hell.. IMBO...

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

I here you my brother. How's Alabama treating you? B4T

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Kodiak said...

You mean how's life on the golf course?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home