Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Packin' With The Pastor

You know, I was thinking. Pastor Tom and I are heading out this evening for the Windy City! Not for fun and games mind you (at least that's not the primary purpose) but for three days of intense small group leader training! God has blessed us with the opportunity to go to this seminar and I am truly excited about it. Not only am I going to receive some much needed direction, but I also get to spend some fine quality time with one of my favorite people! Tom and I are going to be back some time Saturday afternoon. Please keep us held up in prayer and that God will continue to bless our work at NewSong. Be blessed beyond belief today.

3 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Have fun and look forward to hearing about new info. See ya Sun.

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

good luck, don't get into too much trouble, you crazy dudes

 
At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are on a mission from God.. To Chicago, how ironic! Get it? uh huh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home