Thursday, June 23, 2005

Being Mollette

You know, I was thinking. Lately some of you have been saying things like "I wish I had some of that Mollette blood" and "I wish I could be a Mollette". I have only one response to that.........ARE YOU PEOPLE STUPID! Now look, I was born into it. It has been a life long battle being who I am. Please ask Jay and Jamie (although his official last name is Fraley he still is in the bloodline) they'll tell you how challenging it is. All you guys see are the family outings, bar b ques, fun and games that we all have but being Mollette is more than that! Being Mollette means putting up with ME! Hey, I don't even like it but where ever I go, there I am!
But if I may digress and be serious for a moment. I know what you folks are seeing and I know how truly blessed I am. In my book family falls second only to God and I am blessed with family that really cares about one another. There never seems to be a lack of love for me nor does my love ever take a break for my family. And yes there are challenges but the benefits of being Mollette far out weigh the those minor draw backs. Tight family relationships don't just happen and I must say that we have not always been like we are today. It has taken a lot of work on everybodies part and even more patience. Much of my family will be traveling this weekend so keep us in prayer. Pray especially for the residence of Paintsville, Kentucky because they really have no clue what they are in for! Be blessed today and I'll be back bloggin on Monday.

18 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger Jay said...

The struggle of being all that is Mollette!
Here's my top ten reasons why you dont want to be one of us!

10. Do you really want to be known as a number?

9. WarWagons, I think thats all I need to say.

8. Your forced into learning the game of golf.

7. Your last name is always mis- pronounced as a bad 80's haircut!

6. In the 80's you had that bad haircut!

5. Can't cook on a grill? Can't be a Mollette!

4. We will Talk bad about you!!

3. But we will support you when your down!

2. Kentucky!!!

1. Just take a good look at the one's you know!!
Come on man looook!!
Dont you see it?

If you didn't grow up in it, you will probably never understand it!

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Hey, This guy knows what he's talking about. He's been one all his life. BBT

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Kramer is storing up his blood, then Jerry gets put into a hospital and Kramer tells him, "you got a couple pints of Kramer in ya!" and Jerry goes...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keepin' the blog fresh. I like that.

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Don't worry guy's I dont think they let us give blood, they sure have taken alot though!!

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Jay said...

OH Ya, why is everything BIG and GREEN!!?

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

It's big so that I can read it and it's green cause everyone is envious of me! BBT

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Jay said...

O.K it's your blog, I'm just saying some of us who can actually see the computer screen are sitting to far back to type on our keyboards!!

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Did I tell you I'll be tormenting you today?
No,
Oh ya I am.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

So this is different from what other day? BBT

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Did you notice the links. I amaze myself sometimes! BBT

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Oh, not Different, Just more of it!
Just my opinion, orange and green, Ehh.

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Jay said...

It's too big on my screen I can only see portions of the links.
I can see The Pat,Kodia,Bruise,Quatr, you see my delema.

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

I will give this opinion the same attention that I give all your other opinions. BBT

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Your links are giving me a complex. You and Jimmy. And Kodiak. You're messing with my head.

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Kodiak said...

Fresh new look. It ain't easy being Mollette, I mean green. DEP, Big J and all the rest of the Mollette family BBT Kentuckey style. Eat lot's of southern fried chicken and other good stuff. We'll be praying for travel mercies.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger where's jim? said...

what links? what looks?

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

freaky kermit, first the rainbow connection, now the green screen of pudge...seriously have fun in Kentucky.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Jay said...

O.K you are back now expound some wisdom from the hills on us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home