Friday, September 30, 2005

And God Goes On Blessing

You know, I was thinking. Last night I had the opportunity to make a hospital visit and see a two year old who has been recovering from having a tumor remove from the base of her brain. She's been in the hospital for over a month now and was sitting up playing and laughing and eating and laughing some more, and God keeps on blessing! I then spent some time with a dear brother in the Lord. We had dinner together and then some coffee at Starbucks! We discussed some things that he and I never dicussed before and it was a great time, and God keeps on blessing. During the evening I received a call from the plant where I work. There was a shipping problem that I wasn't responsible for taking care of but I did anyway. I began to complain a little about it but the dear friend I was with said something like "be thankful you have a job", and God keeps on blessing. The past couple of weeks I've been in a bit of a funk! I have needed to press through some things. There have been a number of people and circumstances that have been sent my way to take care of all of the issues, and God keeps on blessing. Now matter how much I get in the way and try to mess things up God keeps on blessing. HE is good all the time and HE calls ME Son, and God keeps on blessing. Be blessed beyond belief today.

4 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Nice post Doug. So, you know I was thinking and something DID happen. Dear brother and Starbucks in the same sentence....can I guess????? Was it "HUH?". We are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to your visit this evening. Be Blessed Today DEP. P.S. WE have Coffee!!!!!!!!!

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Kodiak said...

Ain't it funny how having a friend around keeps us in check. Great post DEP

\o/ Praises

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

God does continue to bless even when we can't see it. So being able to see it is another blessing.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger wowgirl said...

I'm definitley coming to grp tonight!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home