Friday, September 23, 2005

Being Blessed Beyond Belief Today

You know, I was thinking. I have been on this career rollercoaster lately. Things are so up and down from week to week and even day to day that my head just keeps on spinning! God has blessed me through all things good and bad, and for that I am truely thankful.
Today I was reading a couple of blogs that made me realize how truely blessed I am. Those that know me know how much family means to me. Family relationships are only second to a relationship with Jesus. As I read a couple of blog posts from #1 and #4 I realized how blessed I am to have these two nephews (and brothers) in my life! These guys have grown by leaps and bounds in the Lord over the last year or so. They are both still in their first year of marriage. They both struggle and enjoy triumphs. They both have wonderful wives and sons that mean so much to me I can't even explain it. They both golf (well sorta) and enjoy spending time with family. Having these two in my life is only one reason that I am being blessed beyond belief today. Love you guys! B4T

5 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

great guys they are...even though they are related to you :D

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Jay said...

You know I was thinkin, and then I didn't, then I did!!
Don't get a big head or nothin,
But we had to have EXAMPLES to get where we are today!
Glad we searched outside the family for em!
I will not post an ode to pudge on my blog, so I will ode you on your own!
Top Ten reasons I Love Uncle Pudge.
10. He truly loves god
9. He loves his Family,Church family Included.
8.He Knows how to hit a mean Golf ball.(although it sometimes goes where he doesnt Mean for it to.)
7. He has a BIG HONKIN GRILL.
6. Star Wars...nuff said!
5. Gas station (dont ask)
4. Im #1 no matter how hard I try to be #4.
3. All the Bad stuff we did together. (again don't ask)
2. All the good stuff weve done together!
1. He never looked down, descriminated, or made me feel unworthy for all of the mistakes I made in my life.

Anyone who knows me, should know, that I probably wouldn't be where I am today without a goood Pudging
every once in a while!
By blood you are my Uncle, By love you are My brother, You have Influenced my life more than you can ever imagine , and for that I thank God.
Love Ya,
#1

PS..If that dont bring a tear to your eye, you aint got no eye's!!

PSS..And thus I remain #1

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Jay said...

O.K. Big J, I got him on his knees take Your shot..!!

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

what a great ode!

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger big j said...

Aw man why did you have to say that. You know I can't say anything to that. But I will So there. Later :->

 

Post a Comment

<< Home