Thursday, June 08, 2006

Well, She Did It

You know, I was thinking. Sometimes you wonder if your life is spent in vain or if by some small way you are able to make a difference in the world. Today I found out that I indeed have made a difference. After 3 1/2 months of dating and only five Rachel Wednesdays I have inspired (provoked) the lovely Christian school teacher from Waterford to start her own blog! She's a wonderful writer and it would appear that she is going to be a wonderful addition to our blogging family. You will find her link at the right under "Ms. Amazing" or you can go to her blog at http://luvkjv.blogspot.com. I think things just got a little more interesting in our relationship don't you? Can two people find true love through the internet and then use that same internet to inspire (taunt) one another? The saga will certainly continue. Be blessed beyond belief today.

9 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job with including a link Mr. Pudge. And I think it was my comment on your last post that instigated the creation of the new blog.

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Don't give yourself too much credit there blogfather! She's been talking about this for well over a month now. It's not always about you! B4T

 
At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, finally someone that can spell and use correct grammer!!!... (and punctuation too...)

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Knock off the thee stuff already! B4T

 
At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

... what part of luvKJV did thou not get?

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

That question is way too personal to talk about the web! B4T

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

I wasn't even talking to you Ms. Amazing! I was talking to the mudpuppy! BTW, let's talk about the web shall we. What do you want to know about it? Oh, that's right. You want to figure it out all by yourself. I forgot! B4T

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

... what part of luvKJV did thou not get?

Ok, I've been quiet, but wouldn't it be, "...what part of luvKJV didst thou not get?"

I have linked you from "The Rambler."

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Alright Ms. Amazing listen here. luvniv is the mudpuppy and when I say talk about the web I mean talk about the web! Shesh! B4T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home